Every Friday, the mobility team here at Cloud Sherpas scours the Web for the hottest, most relevant mobile technology news of the week and compiles it in conveniently-byte-sized chunks right here — for fast, easy, on-the-go consumption.
Do you have a story we didn’t cover? Post it in the comments, and join the conversation.
This Week’s Top Links in Mobility ( In no particular order)
- Feature phones are becoming a thing of the past
2 in 3 people are switching to smartphones when they upgrade
- Mobile startup to tackle credit card fees
Innovators look to mobile to cause a disruption in the credit card industry
- Mobile enterprise startups to watch
Mobile must be first when you’re building an enterprise company – Box CEO
- ESPN continues its investment in mobile
ESPN has been a huge innovator in the mobile space and they’re not done yet
- Game investors target tablets as the next “console”
Mobile continues to bring major innovation to long standing industries
- Mobile Expected to Be a Significant Part of London Olympics Experience
Another reason to cut the cable cord
- WIreless sensor look to get their power “wirelessly”
Mobility is not all about apps and smartphone. Wireless sensor networks bring the physical world into the digital one while creating a self healing network of devices.