Curious about cloud computing and salesforce.com? Here at Cloud Sherpas, we many questions about cloud computing every day. Below are just a few questions we’ll be answering at this year’s Dreamforce in San Francisco:
- What is cloud computing and how do I effectively harness it to drive business value?
- How do I manage and drive adoption from user groups as varied as those who write in notebooks to those who run their contact book on an iPhone?
- How do I get my internal IT organization ready for a platform and technology change when most of them come from mainframe or on-premise background?
- How will salesforce.com and its partner products fit into my firm’s overall IT technology strategy?
- And what about Social CRM?
Cloud Sherpas is proud to be hosting a panel discussion with the MetLife REI AG team at Dreamforce on Thursday, September 20 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Foothill G. Hear about cloud computing straight from our client—your peer— about when they sat in your shoes not too long ago with the same questions you have now.
The session with MetLife is an exciting opportunity for us to share the lessons learned and best approaches of how a world-class organization has been able to harness the power of salesforce.com in a pragmatic, deliberate and controlled way in order to provide enormous value in a short amount of time.
As one of the first groups to deploy salesforce.com at MetLife, the MetLife REI AG team sets a very high bar for the rest of the company to follow. Since the CRM evaluation began a few years ago, the team has reviewed several enterprise CRM packages, and selected salesforce.com on several important considerations.
Salesforce.com is a product, community and support model all rolled in to one— as a customer, MetLife was happy to learn that the eco-system, the AppExchange product market and the strategic partners like Cloud Sherpas provided the right mix to support the implementation… and that is just the beginning.
Register for Dreamforce here. We look forward to seeing you!